Thursday, December 01, 2005

I still don't know where the time goes...

Well, as the next weekend is about to begin it seems a bit silly to write much about the last weekend. It was a good one though me and the other half did go off to the big smoke. We went for a lovely walk along the river and visited the Dali/Picasso exhibition at County Hall - very good but certainly expensive. It was really a nice day. Just reminds me how much I miss him now that I we are living apart for the time being. Ho hum.

The rest of this week seems to have been insanely busy but only with dull stuff, so the less of that the better I guess. The main problem has been that I have had very little time to knit anything at all and with a man sized sweater required to materialise before Christmas I'd better get a move on...

I'd love to be able to post one of the pictures from my London weekend but unfortunately my computer seems not to like that idea at the moment. Grr! Maybe its mood will improve soon!

No comments: