Monday, March 27, 2006

New toys

Recently I seem to be developing strange cravings for sock knitting and so I've treated myself to a few little goodies from my favourite ebay yarn store, Janette's Rare Yarns. Aside from all the other good things about Janette's the goods always arrive quickly and well packaged:

Goodies waiting to be unwrapped

I've now got some lovely summery Lana Grossa cotton yarn and new birch needles to knit it up on:

Summer sock ingredients

Now all I've got to do is decide on patterns. Grumperina's Jaywalkers may well be one of them, the other, well that can wait I suppose...

As for the rest of my knitting I promise an update and hopefully at least one finished object later this week, just to prove that this is still a knit blog and I can and do still knit!

No comments: