Monday, December 18, 2006

And the answer is...

Of course I didn't do the sensible thing and finish off one project before starting another, hence I now have this:

Half a pair of Jaywalkers

Half a pair of Jaywalkers of course. Excuse the bad colours in the photo, but it is nearly four o'clock in the afternoon after all.

I can tell already that these are great, great socks, very comfortable and I will love wearing them. Yay. I just have to finish the next sock, although I am slightly concerned I might run out of the Regia Canadian that I am using to knit them - we shall see.

I used the Kitchener stitch toe, unlike with the Snowflake socks, and thanks to carefully following the series of pictures on this page for once there is no Franken-toe. Yay, I am glad because I really think I will wear these socks a lot and want to show them off.

No comments: