Thursday, March 22, 2007

Unusually...

... everything seems to be going to plan.

A sweet-smelling package has just arrived in the post:

Lavender

My ebay seller has come up with the goods in plenty of time. That's 100g of dried lavender flowers, which certainly looks like way more than I thought it would. So I will be able, I would have thought, to finish the Heart Sachets very soon.

I'm also keeping my word as far as Thermal goes, my progress on sleeve number 1 looks something like this:

Thermal sleeve

Fair enough, there is still a long way to go, but headway is at least being made.

Hopefully next time I post it will be with news of an FO or three!

1 comment:

DDKK said...

If you have a lot left over, let me know; I have a couple of great recipes for lavender shortbread and lavender cake!