Thursday, July 12, 2007

Why, hello there...

I'm back!

Of course I have been for a while but me being me just haven't managed to put in an appearance until now.

I had to hit the ground running when I got back... I was back at work last Friday (which would have been OK if our flight hadn't been delayed for 5 hours - meaning that I didn't get to bed until 2am!), then me and the boyf attended the wedding of some friends at the weekend (which was lovely :) ), the washing machine went kaput so there was that to deal with (although now it seems to work again of its own accord - I shall be monitoring the situation), this week I've changed to a new pattern of working hours which hasn't been quite as seamless as I would have liked, I was rejected for a job that I really wanted and had an accompanying existential crisis (don't worry the worst of that is over now!) and all in all it's been a bit of a struggle this last week.

As I say though the worst is over. My photos are uploaded, knitting was done whilst on holiday (although no complete pair of Sockapalooza socks just yet) and the holiday itself was just wonderful. I just need to take some progress pictures of the current socks and then I promise I will compile a proper post ASAP!

Hope you're all still out there :)
N x

1 comment:

DDKK said...

boo, what a load of crap to come home to! Hope you had a lovely holiday anyway, welcome back!