Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Look what I got!!

Please don't be worried - I don't think it is a sign of an impending apocalypse that I have posted two days running! Just a quickie today, I wanted to share with you my wonderful new drinking vessel:

Aran jumper mug

Isn't it great? I have 3 mugs that I usually use in rotation... one of them met a nasty end involving the kitchen floor at the weekend... at first I was upset... but then I remembered a blog post I read recently (I can't for the life of me remember whose blog it was - for that you must forgive me - forgiveness no longer required - it was here at Damn, Knit & Blast It!) and I knew where I had to go to get a new mug. Why, Sainsbury's of course! Who'd have thought it? The mug cost £4, is lovely and tactile and came with two little packs of Walker's Shortbread as well. A bargain, no?

So this has just been a little public service announcement about where to buy a very knitterly mug (please also forgive me for the fact that I am effectively advertising Sainsbury's - I had to weigh up the disadvantages vs benefits and decided you all might like to know about the mug...)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is SO cool! I think they should do a range of them, demonstrating different stitch patterns in different colours (although of course we could just personalise them ourselves with mug cosies. Hmmmm.... (deep in thought..)

Susan @ Damn, Knit & Blast It said...

...and the are currently on offer - 3 for the price of 2!!!

Glad you liked it!!